- Business Referrals - Chamber members business information will be listed in our office and at the Marshall Visitor Center.
- Membership Directory - Located on our website and Facebook page.
- Socail Media Presents - Your events shared and promoted on our social media platforms.
- Business Contacts and Community Involvement - There are numerous opportunities for member to make business contacts through social events, committee meetings, special projects and seminars.
- Communication - We have a monthly newsletter that reaches more than 450 individuals/business's. Our goal is to keep our members informed and provide a means of working together.
- Exclusive Member Emails - Emails only for members including community information, upcoming events and insight into regional initiatives.
- Business of the Week– A special promotion on the local radio station and local newspaper. Make sure your “Business Registration” is up to date.
- Ground breaking events and Grand Opening ceremony’s to any new business or any business doing a re grand opening.
- Advertisement of your events in the monthly newsletter as well on the chamber Facebook page.
- Advertising of career opportunities to the community.
- Use of the board room for meetings (subject to availability).
Traditional Membership Plan
Successful business people recognize the need for reaching their audience. The act of calling public attention to your business goes by many names including advertising, marketing and promotion. Your Chamber has the perfect tools to help you accomplish visibility.
Chamber dues should be considered an investment in your business and a part of your advertising.
Premium Membership Plan
Would you like the Chamber to take a more active role in helping you market your business?
Since you are interested in having the Chamber help market your business this is how it all works:
Learn more at Premium Membership Club.